Artisan food product services.
Our members come from a growing network of professional food businesses and organizations that support artisan scale food manufacturing services.
Services within the network include:
Contract food manufacturing (co-packing) capacities
• Small batch. Some locations with minimum orders beginning at 300 pounds per batch.
• Medium batch. Pallet-loads
• Large batch. World class global food fulfillment services
Contract food manufacturing (co-packing) optionis
Dairy foods product testing and development services.
• For over thirty years, the UW-Madison, Center for Dairy Research (CDR), has provided the dairy products industry with research and product development services, technical and regulatory expertise and education. Through the CDR Tech Transfer, University Research and Business Opportunity (TURBO) program, the Center has expanded their services to include economic development assistance and a technology portfolio. This has allowed for additional support in food product innovation categories such as snacks, cultured products, and some beverages, with a primary focus on products containing dairy ingredients. We invited all U.S.-based food industry entrepreneurs and professionals to explore our many services and resources.
Locations to build out your food company.
• Available locations to build world class food manufacturing facilities throughout the region.
• Partnerships with regional economic development and government agencies.
Food business financing services.
• Entry level financing options through public and public-private partnerships.
• Financing consultation and planning services for rapidly growing food businesses.
• Introductions to food investors for qualified candidates.
Food safety training services
• For all levels of food business needs. Specializing in the development and implementation of food safety and quality systems.
Food safety documentation services
• World class food safety documentation services.
Food business development services
• Advice and consulting on developing new food business projects.
• Available for project development with government, economic developers, and entrepreneurs.
Food business legal services
• Referrals to public-private resources.
• Introduction to member law firms focusing on business, entrepreneurship and food.
Food business education services
Online and classroom options.
• Online. Food safety certifications.
• Classroom. From 'How to Start a Food Business' to classes in business skills most entrepreneurs will need. Low cost, flexible schedules. Technical College based, in Southeast Wisconsin.
Business development services
Creating community focused, food based business networks.
• Please contact us to learn more.
Bob's Bitchin' BBQ.